Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ding!! Ding!!! It's REason #11!!!!!

 If you are here to report on KINDNESS, kindly click on the Kindness page....
 
Yes, this is it.  Together we have made it to reason #11 Folks are not responding to your Facebook posts.
(By the way, I've been out of town for a bit and all the posts and blogs have been prescheduled....wonder if they worked....:})

11. You’re forgetting the most important thing…

I’ll let you in on a little secret – I personally have a very high standard for outright “liking” a post. So do 99.5% of fans of the top 200 brands on Facebook.
That’s right. A study found that just 0.5% of fans of these 200 brands were actively engaging the Page on a given week.
Don’t forget that people come to Facebook to connect with their friends and family first. Everything else is secondary.
There are a lot of lurkers out there – just because no one is responding doesn’t mean no one is reading!
Thanks for taking this ride with me. 
 I learned a ton of information on how I can make better Facebook posts. 
 Have you learned a lot?
 Well, this blog continues.  If you have marketing ideas or subjects you would like to know more about.....just leave me a note!!!  
It is all about social engagement, you know!

Where ever your footsteps take you,
go with great joy
and great kindness to one another!!!