Thursday, May 23, 2013

So, folks are not responding to your facebook?

 If you are here to make a report on KINDNESS, please click on that page..
 
So, folks are not responding to your Facebook with a "like"?


One thing everyone needs to remember is that it is not important to get lots and lots of "likes".  You are after "likes" that matter. 

Reason #2 could be that the tone of your post is uninspiring.  
This does not mean there needs to be 100 !!!!!!!!! points at the end of every sentence, just make a little post about your passion.  Ok, I might just be talking to myself here cause I think I use a lot of those !!!'s.
Why are you so passionate about painting?
Why are you so passionate about widgets?
Why are you so passionate about your cause?

Kindness and Peace are my passion. 
 Perhaps my post should be:
 "what is the kindest thing that anyone has every done for you?"
or
"What is the Kindest thing that you have every done for someone?"
Just short and sweet and simple
Where ever your footsteps take you,
go with great joy
and great kindness to one another!!!